Terms of Service Policy
Welcome to Neckglasses
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Neckglasses's Website.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Neckglasses's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the United State of America. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Neckglasses and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Neckglasses. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from
- Redistribute content from Neckglasses (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. Neckglasses does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Neckglasses, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Neckglasses shall
not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website. Neckglasses reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- the Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation to copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- the Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material, or material which are an invasion of privacy;
- the Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities;
- or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant to Neckglasses a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way misleading;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or
approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
(c) fits within the context of the linking
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations: commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce; dot.com community sites; associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites, online directory distributors; internet portals; accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that:
(a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link);
(b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us;
(c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and
(d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way misleading;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
By use of our corporate name; or
By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
By use of any other description of our Website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Neckglasses’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
(b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Neckglasses comes with a one-year conditional warranty. Please direct any issues to our customer service team: email@example.com
- information we gather from your use of the Service;
- how we use the information gathered through the Service;
- how we protect that information; and
- your rights in relation to that information.
The information referred to above which we collect, use and protect includes information or an opinion that relates to you as an identified, or identifiable natural person (“Personal Information”).
Through using our websites or our app, or any other aspect of the Service, you accept that we will gather and use your Personal Information as set out in this Policy and agree to the practices set out in this Policy.
How do we collect your Personal Information, and what do we collect?
Neckglasses generally collects the following categories of Personal Information in the following manners:
- information you volunteer– you may provide Neckglasses with your Personal Information voluntarily. If you sign up for a user or client account with Neckglasses through our Services (a “User”), you may provide Personal Information such as your name, gender, date of birth, email address, mailing address, phone number, password and payment information (such as your PayPal account). If you simply visit our websites or wish to make an inquiry (“Visitor”) you may also volunteer similar Personal Information through posting a message, using a feedback form or other feature;
platform integration– you may use our Services in conjunction with a related third-party service. For example, in signing up as a User, you may authorize us to connect with a third-party service such as Instagram or blog platform (for influencers) or other management service (for clients). In doing so, you authorize us to access Personal Information that may have been collected by those third-party services, and to use it in accordance with the Policy. Those third-party services will have their own policies around the collection of information and you should make yourself aware of their terms.
Information we don’t collect and sensitive information
As a general rule, we will not collect and store Personal Information that is not necessary for us to carry out our Services or operate our business.
We do not collect any sensitive information, such as your health data, political or religious views, sexual orientation or the like (Sensitive Information), unless we have your explicit and express consent. When and if we do collect Sensitive Information, we delete it when we have used it for the specific purpose of which it was provided by you. If we do collect any of this Sensitive Information, we will advise you of why we are collecting it when getting your consent to collect it.
Our Services might include links or click-throughs to websites, apps or other services provided by third parties. If you provide information in those places, you are providing information to a third-party, and not us. In doing that, we are not responsible for the practices of those third parties – you should take time to familiarize yourself with the policies of any third parties when providing them with your Personal Information.
How do we use your Personal Information?
We use your Personal Information in a variety of ways which include:
- provision of services and improvement– having your Personal Information allows us to operate. For example, having your Personal Information is key for Neckglasses to be in touch with you regarding services you may provide through the Neckglasses, to inform you about campaigns you may be interested in or for us to provide you with specific products and services. We also use Personal Information, so we can generally provide support to Users, improve our services and the features and functionality of our website and pay you (if applicable);
- communications– we may use your Personal Information to get in touch with you. We need your Personal Information to respond to inquiries, provide you with information that you request and generally for administrative purposes. We may also contact you for marketing and promotional purposes, which you can always opt-out of by contacting us or modifying your Account settings. We can’t contact you if we don’t have your Personal Information that would allow us to know who you are and how we can get in touch with you; and
Privacy and Children
Neckglasses’s Services are not directed to children under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children, unless there is parental consent. If you are under the age of 18, we ask that you do not use our Services. We will delete any Personal Information relating to children should we become aware of it. Please contact us promptly if you become aware of anything that would breach our Policy in this regard.
How long do we retain your Personal Information?
We only retain Personal Information for so long as we actually need it in order to provide the Services. If you are a User, this usually means we will only retain your Personal Information for so long as you have an account, or for a limited period thereafter. This is all subject to our right to retain your Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and attend to trailing reporting requirements. We will endeavor to destroy or de-identify your Personal Information as early as reasonably possible if requested by you, or in the event that we no longer need it in order to provide the Services.
Who do we disclose your Personal Information to?
There are limited circumstances under which we may disclose your Personal Information. We may disclose your Personal Information with your express consent (and subject to any conditions of that consent), as well as in the following circumstances:
- third party service providers– we will make disclosure to certain contractors or subcontractors or ours who provide administrative or promotional services (for example, mail processing businesses, printers, market research companies or other service providers) to help us provide the Services. Those third-party providers are only permitted under the terms of their contracts with us to use Personal Information of yours which we provide to them for the limited purposes for which we provide it and keep such Personal Information confidential;
- brands and clients– if you are a User who is also an influencer, we may provide limited Personal Information of yours to clients who may be interested in your services for campaigns. Those clients are required by the terms of their contract with us to keep your Personal Information confidential;
- de-identified information– we may use information which is automatically collected, de-identified and/or aggregated for various purposes. We may use that information to comply with reporting obligations, for marketing purposes or to analyze usage of our Services.
How do we protect your Personal Information?
Neckglasses is committed to data security and follows the generally accepted industry standards to protect your Personal Information whenever and wherever we receive it and when we use or transmit it. Our safeguards may include a mixture of physical protection where appropriate, as well as firewalls, password protection, two-factor authentication and SSL technology when data is transmitted over the internet. We also regularly monitor and review our security and related procedures in order to best secure your Personal Information.
Ultimately, any internet-transmitted data is subject to a risk of data breach and we cannot and do not guarantee that any Personal Information you provide to us is 100% secure or free from access, alteration or destruction. If you do provide us with your Personal Information, you do so at your own risk. If you feel this risk is unacceptable, please do not provide us with your Personal Information and discontinue your use of the Services.
If our data security is breached, we will inform all relevant authorities in accordance with applicable laws.
Your choices regarding your Personal Information
You have the right to:
- access and/or take your Personal Information– we keep your Personal Data in a portable, machine-readable format which readily allows us to provide you with access to your Personal Information. You can ask for a copy of your Personal Information. That notwithstanding, we may require you to comply with certain procedures before we allow access to or amendment of your Personal Information to ensure the integrity and security of information that we hold. Depending on the nature of your request, this may include verifying your identity to our satisfaction to ensure the integrity of your Personal Information;
- delete, change and/or correct of your Personal Information– you may update, correct or ask us to erase or delete some, or all of your Personal Information at any time through the Services generally. We will update that Personal Information quickly but may retain backups for the purposes of archiving, fraud prevention, abuse or satisfaction of obligations, or where we otherwise reasonably believe we have a reason to do so. If you believe that you are unable to update, correct or delete any Personal Information you have provided to us in the manner described above, then please contact us. If you delete your User account, your Personal Information will also be deleted by us. If your Personal Information is obtained through your authorization of a third-party integration, you will need to either modify permissions, or deal with your Personal Information through that third-party platform, if you do not wish us to have access to it; and
- object to, limit or restrict use of your Personal Information– at any time, you may object to the processing of your Personal Data, on legitimate grounds, except if otherwise permitted by applicable law. You may also make complaints to the relevant data protection authority.
We may refuse to allow access or to amend your Personal Information if we are legally required or entitled to do so. Please be aware that if you ask us to delete or not process your Personal Information in a certain manner, we may not be able to provide the Services to you.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Information that we collect is accurate, up-to-date and complete and the Personal Information we use and disclose is accurate, up-to-date, complete and relevant. If we are satisfied that any Personal Information we hold about you is inaccurate, out-of- date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, we will amend our records accordingly.
Please note that you may opt-out of promotional and marketing communications without consequence by contacting us, using the “opt-out” function for emails or changing your account settings.
We may transfer, store and process Personal Information.
We comply with all GDPR requirements relating to transfer of Personal Information out of the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
Updates to the Policy
We may update the Policy from time-to-time. If we do so, we will inform all Users at the time of its update, indicating the date of revision. Any continued use of the Service after that time will be subject to the updated Policy notified to Users.
This Policy was last updated in Sept 2018.
If you wish to correct Personal Information, have your Personal Information deleted, or if you wish to make an inquiry or believe your privacy rights have been infringed upon, please contact our Privacy/Data Protection Officer at:
Attention: Privacy/Data Protection Officer
We will aim to respond to any query, complaint or request within a reasonable time (usually within 48 hours). If your query, complaint or request is extensive, we may require more time than usual to respond.